Norton 6011 Powermatic Pull Side Low Energy Power Operator
Powermatic Pull Side Low Energy Power Operator
- Powermatic Low Energy Door Operator
- For interior and exterior doors
- Pull Side Mount
- For moderate to high traffic applications
Low energy operators from Norton are designed with our users in mind. It's construction and useful features complete the picture of a terrific closer for medium to high traffic applications. The obstruction detection feature is one of the many perks to this closer. When the door senses an obstruction, the motor will stop opening or closing
The 6000 Series low energy operator is a heavy-duty unit designed for rigorous,
high-use applications. Interior and exterior doors with moderate to high traffic.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.19 certified.
- ETL tested to UL/ULc standards for automatic doors used on fire and smoke barrier doors.
- Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Meets requirements for UL10C for positive pressure
- 2 year limited warranty
- Finish: 689 sprayed Aluminum
Powermatic Low Energy Door Operator
Mounting: Pull Side (hinge side)
Door Handing: Non handed
Power Input: 120VAC, 60 Hz
Reveal: Maximum 1/8"
Door Opening: Maximum 110°
- Electrohydraulic units are used in applications where doors are typically operated manually but can also be activated via wall switches, motion sensors, etc. for automatic operation.
- Operates as mechanical surface closer during close cycles or if power is turned off.
- Onboard power supply to handle multiple system peripherals.
- 24VDC @ 1.3A output for connection of electric strike lock.
- Hold open delay adjustment, hold open for 5 seconds minimum adjustable 0 to 30 seconds.
- Obstruction detection - motor stops if door is obstructed during opening or closing
- Push and Go feature - as the door is manually opened, the operator "senses" movement and opens door to the full-open position.
- Unit activation options: wall switches, motion sensor or radio frequency devices
- Modular construction for easy, one person installation
- Single pole double throw (SPDT) relay output
- Vestibule delay adjustment