Codelock KITLOCK KL1006 KIT electronic keyless cabinet lock cam lock for doors up to 1 inch thick
- KL1006 KIT
KL1006-Kit - Codelocks KitLock locker locks are a really fast way to retrofit keyed cam locks supplied as standard hardware on a wide range of applications such as lockers, cabinets, and cupboards. These little keyless locks are easy to fit, taking just a few minutes to remove the existing cam lock and then making an additional top fixing for the new Codelocks
Includes hardware for:
- Supplied: for doors up to 3/4" thick
- Spare: for doors between 3/4" and 1" thick
- Spare: sheet metal doors up to 1/4" thick
KL1006 can also be fitted to a locker or cabinet that does not have an existing locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
Once in place, the lock will perform 15,000 openings on just two AAA batteries.
- Easy fitting keyless lock
- 11 individual round buttons for easy pressing
- 15,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied as always)
- Battery override so you don't get locked out
- Ideal for any cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, safes, etc...
- Left, right and vertical versions are available
The KL1006 has 4 code levels available:
- 8 digit Master Code
- 8 digit Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
How does a KL1006 operate?
This is the most common function and used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. a pupil in a school or an employee with the same locker in the workplace.
In this function, the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The user enters their own personal four-digit code. This locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock before being erased and ready for the next new user. This function is used for a short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g. a locker in a leisure center.
The lock is supplied with all the necessary fixings, template and operating instructions to fit the lock to the cabinet, locker or cupboard.