Codelock CL255 Tubular Deadlatch Lock with hold open option.
The CL255 is a light duty mortise latch with dual backplate
The latch is spring loaded and will lock automatically when the door is closed. The latch bolt has a deadlocking plunger feature to prevent unlawful shimming of the latch. The lock has a slide button which can be used to hold open the latchbolt for free entry without operating the code (when the lock is not required to be operational).Function can be disabled on installation requiring code to be entered every time to open door.
- Internal doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Light duty mortise latch with dual backplate
- Hexagonal bevelled handle and lock case
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass
- Key override option available – CL255KEY – Stainless steel finish only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in two PVD Finishes
Stainless Steel, Polished Brass
The CL255 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.